Mentoring select Start-ups in the areas of:
1) Gaining confidence to present P&L and B/S
2) Capture Burn, Net Burn and hence Cash flow analysis as well as 3 to 4 key/relevant Metrics
3) Appreciate Working Capital Management
4) Cost Containment and Cost Reduction from a business prudence angle
5) Readiness for Fund-raise and understanding options
6) Readiness with Business Plan / Business Model Canvas
I am Chandrashekar Kupperi (Shekar in short) and run ANOVA (www.anovacorporate.co.in), an Investment Banking firm with focus on Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), both Buy-side and Sell-side and Fund Raise. I have experience in the FMCG – M&A space, having led / been part of over 11 Acquisitions and 6 Divestments, across sectors including FMCG, Hospitality and Manufacturing, besides re-structuring and re-financing transactions in North America, Europe and India. I have almost two decades of experience in various multinationals. My most recent stint was as Group Finance Director with Lornamead Group, a UK based multinational in the FMCG space which owns well-known personal care brands (such as Yardley of London, Finesse, etc.). My prior stints include various finance and audit positions with MNCs such as ExxonMobil & KPMG. I am an active Angel Investor (investments made in start-ups across segments including HealthTech, FMCG, ConsumerTech, Media, LogiTech and FinTech) and also serve as non-executive director in mid-size companies, both in India and abroad. Besides this, I have also invested through institutional Angel funds including 1Crowd, LetsVenture and IvyCap. I am a Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant and a Company Secretary by qualification.