STARTUP FINANCE WORKSHOP
All that you need to know about Startup Finance Workshop
Been looking at all the startups raising funding on the back of massive valuations, and you wonder how they arrived at that figure? Have your own startup but don’t know how much to value it before pitching to potential customers? Been thinking about raising funding for your startup but don’t know where to begin? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the Startup Finance Workshop by Ankur Goel.
What should you expect?
- Evolving Role of CFO: How has the role of a CFO evolved with changing times
- Investment Curation: How to curate the investment process in an equity fundraise
- Startup Valuation: How to value your startup
The session will be interactive and the audience can ask whatever questions they might have.
Ankur is the founder and CEO of Skwerup Capital Partners (Skwerup.com). He has 15+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Strategy, Startup Advisory, Investments and Financial Advisory.
Skwerup Capital transforms businesses by providing a one-stop solution to stakeholders like Startups/SMEs, Investors & Incubators. Quasi CFO, Investment & Strategic Tie Ups, Investment Deal Support and Global Expansion Support are some of the services Skwerup has provided to many startups across India.
- Organizer: Ankur Goel
- Date of Workshop: 18th October 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Registration Deadline: 13th October 2020
- Price: INR 299 per Person
- Platform: Zoom
- E-Certificates will be issued to all the participants