BUDDING ENTREPRENEUR PROGRAM
All that you need to know about Budding Entrepreneur Program
Eximius, India’s largest Entrepreneurship & Innovation Summit, is organized by the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cell, IIM Bangalore in close association with the internationally acclaimed N S Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (NSRCEL) at IIM Bangalore with an aim to promote a spirit of entrepreneurship in the country.
This year, Eximius will be hosted digitally during October 17-18, 2020. As part of Eximius this year, we are proud to launch the second edition of the Budding Entrepreneur Programme (BEP). BEP is a one-of-a-kind program aimed at fostering entrepreneurship talent among participants and providing them with a holistic overview of the start-up ecosystem. The program will entail an array of curated sessions including but not limited to speaker sessions, fireside chats, product demonstrations by start-ups, panel discussions, and networking sessions catering to diverse fields in business, technology, and management. The 2-day program will provide participants with a unique opportunity to learn and interact with the stalwarts of the entrepreneurship community.
Tentative list of session themes that will be covered as part of BEP:
- Venture Capital
- Lean Startup
- Pitching & Funding
- Design Thinking
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Digital Marketing
- Brand & Product Management
- Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
Tentative list of sectors that will be in focus during BEP:
- Fit Tech
- Ed Tech
- Media & Communication
- Consulting/Professional Services
- Consumer & Lifestyle
Tentative list of acclaimed speakers that will be facilitating BEP*:
- Mr. Suresh Prabhu | MP, Rajya Sabha | Indian Emissary to G20 & G7
- Ms. Kiran Mazumdar | CEO, Biocon
- Ms. Samina Bano | Founder, Right Walk Foundation | Kalam Award Winner
- Mr. Karan Bajaj | Founder, Whitehat Jr. | Author, Keep Off the Grass
- Mr. Mukesh Bansal | CEO, CureFit | Founder, Myntra
*More speakers from diverse backgrounds & experience will be added shortly.
Please note that we will only be able to accommodate a limited number of participants and the same would be on a first-come-first-serve basis. Therefore, request you all to register at the earliest.
Program Fees: The registration fee for the BEP program is INR 750 per participant.
What is included in the fees?
- Includes access to 20+ Speaker Sessions & 5+ Panel Discussions
- Complimentary pass for Comedy Night with Kenny Sebastian to be held during the Summit
- BEP E-Certificate from Eximius, IIM Bangalore (as per the below eligibility criteria)
- [OPTIONAL] Access to Two Certified Complimentary Workshops
Choice of Workshops that can be opted for under BEP post registrations on 14th October:
- Workshop 1: Stock Pitch (Worth INR 299)- Learn the Art of Trading in a LIVE market scenario; Date: 16th October, 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Workshop 2: The participant can choose any one of the following workshops (based on a first-come-first-serve basis); Date: 17th/18th October
- Design Thinking Workshop by Pensaar Design (Worth INR 349)
- IdeaWave by Edumaan: Workshop on Idea Generation & Lean Canvas (Worth INR 349)
- The Creative Talk: Workshop on branding & design (Worth INR 299)
- Easy to Pitch: Workshop on how to pitch ideas & start-ups (Worth INR 349)
- Start-up Finance: Workshop on Investment Curation & Start-up Valuation (Worth INR 299)
- Mandatory attendance during the opening and closing ceremonies
- Attendance in at least 8 sessions (speaker session/ panel discussion/workshops) across both the days of the summit (excluding mandatory attendance in opening and closing ceremonies)
- Each speaker session would be approximately one-hour long.
- Each workshop session would be approximately two-hour long.
- Each participant will be free to choose the sessions they wish to attend (depending on their interests). More details including the detailed agenda and logistics will be shared with the registered participants closer to the event date.
Wish you the very best!